Released a bug fix release, 0.2.2.
New features in CVS:
- Support for multiple projection systems.
- Support for dual resolution maps at different scales, thus improving
performance at higher scales.
Released version 0.2.1. New features (mostly thanks to Julian Foad):
- Better lat/lon grid.
- GUI and keyboard shortcuts work consistently in Atlas.
- Some fixed memory leaks and overall improved robustness, as well
as improved performance in some cases.
- AtlasPalette is now included in the distibution. Thanks to
Alasdair Campbell for notifying me.
Remade the web design for the Atlas site. Released Atlas version 0.2. New features
- The map making tools now support FlightGear's binary scenery format as well
as the old ASCII format.
- PostScript support in MapPS finally works again. Thanks to Robert Knop.
- Some issues with longitudes of 0/180 degrees solved.
- Smooth map shading included (use command line switch --smooth-color).
Thanks to Martin Dressler for this nice inclusion.
- A whole bunch of minor bug fixes.